I am anxiously awaiting the 29th to find out more about Teagan further hearing loss. We will be discussing new amplification options and while she is not a candidate for CI's yet we may be meeting with a CI team just to discuss option if she losses more. I am glad the CI's are off the table for the moment. its something that I've been struggling to wrap my head around.
This weekend will be Teagan's 5th birthday party!!! We're really looking forward to celebrating with friends and family and it looks like her Gramme and Grampy from TN will be able to join us this year!!